Join us…When school is out due to teacher work days and holiday breaks our full day programs offer children the opportunity to experience new things, explore new activities and build relationships. We offer a fun, exciting and SAFE environment for kids; we’ll keep your child active and having fun so you’re able to work without worry.
Pre-registration is required; we are unable to offer drop-in care on these scheduled days. Registration forms are available at our school-age sites, online and at the Member Service Desk. Completed forms can be brought to the Member Service Desk or your BASP site.
Open to students ages 5-11
- Pre-registration is required; we are unable to offer drop-in care on these scheduled days.
- Registration forms are available at our school-age sites, BELOW and at the Member Service Desk.
- Completed forms can be brought to the Member Service Desk or your BASP site.
- Operates 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch & Healthy Snack
- Held at the Kenosha YMCA
- Wisconsin Works accepted, co-pay may apply
- Activities include rock climbing, My Place, swimming, arts & crafts, sports & games, field trips and more!
WHAT TO BRING…
Appropriate clothing for activities: tennis shoes, coat, backpack for belongings
- Swimming suit & towel
Fee: Current BASP participants: $17 per student, per day
General Public $40.00 per student, per day
2017-2018 School Year Kids Day Out & Camp forms
|KDO/Camp Date||Registration Deadline*||Registration Form|
|October 27, 2017||10/13/2017||Download Form|
|November 3, 2017||10/20/2017||Download Form|
12/20-22, 12/26-29 & 1/2
|January 15 & 19, 2018||1/5/2018||Download Form|
|February 23, 2018||2/9/2018||Download Form|
|March 23, 2018||3/9/2018||Download Form|
4/2 – 4/6
|*Please be advised if we meet capacity registration will be closed before deadline.|