Our Dance Program teaches children more than just how to dance. Through the art of dance we teach children: coordination, creativity, confidence, responsibility, friendship, and socialization skills. As well as an appreciation and understanding of the Arts.
Our dance staff is dedicated to teaching your child in a positive and motivating manner. Our program is designed to guide and challenge your child in the Performing Arts. *The Hip Hop and Ballet & Jazz classes are progressive, the instructor will ensure your child is ready to progress to the next level.
Please contact Tenille Fick at 262.564.6835 with any questions regarding our martial arts programs.
BALLET & JAZZ
Jazz: Students will learn a style of dance that is structured,
upbeat ballet stage style of dance. It involves jumps, kicks, turns, isolations, flexibility, floor work, and body awareness.
Ballet: Students will learn ballet fundamentals, technique, and terminology, while building muscular strength, and proper dance posture. Classes will use age appropriate material. Classroom etiquette and discipline are emphasized in a positive and creative atmosphere.
- BALLET & JAZZ I (Beginner students)
- Thursdays 5:30-6:15pm Age: 5 & up Studio B
- BALLET & JAZZ II (Successful completion of Ballet & Jazz I)
- Thursdays 6:30-7:15pm Age: 5 & up Studio B
Fee: Member $40 General Public: $68 Min: 3, Max 12 Participants
In this high energy dance class students will learn basic break-dancing moves, basic hip hop techniques, and musicality and performance skills.
- HIP HOP I (Beginner students)
- Tuesdays 6:15-7:00pm Age: 6 & up Studio A
- HIP HOP II (Successful completion of Hip Hop I)
- Thursdays 6:15-7:00pm Age: 6 & up Studio B
Fee: Member $40 General Public: $68 Min 3, Max 12 Participants
This class is an introduction to dance for children 3 & older. Its primary goal is to foster the love of movement. Learning basic ballet steps and working on large motor skills, following directions, creative play, spatial awareness, and rhythm. Min: 3, Max: 6 Participants
- CREATIVE MOVEMENT (4-5 year olds)
- Thursdays 4:30-5:15pm Studio: B Min 3, Max 10 Participants
Fee: Member $40 General Public: $68