FAMILY FUN EVENT’s offer a way for members of our community to check out the Y and enjoy a fun day with the family for free. Held 3 times a year these Family Fun Days include activities like arts & crafts, soccer, basketball, obstacles courses & games, rock climbing, swimming, My Place Challenges, demonstrations, food and more! These events are free and open to the public; if you are able a donation to our Strong Kenosha Kids Campaign would be greatly appreciated. Times below indicate special activity and food service times, however, admission to the facility is free all day long.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31st
6:30-9:00pm (after hours party)
Families will enjoy…
- A Magic Show
- Games & Activities
- Capture the Ghost, Pumpkin Relay, Snap Apple, Musical Pumpkins & more
- Healthy Fall Snacks
- Story Telling
- Face Painting
- Rock Climbing
- Proper footwear, ie. tennis shoes are required
- *Proper swim wear is required. Children 9 & are required to have a parent or guardian in the water with them at all times.
- Facility: 6:00am – 5:00pm.
- Lap: 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Instructional: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Rock Wall: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- My Place: 6:00am-9:00pm
THANK YOU TO OUR 2015 SUPPORTERS!