FRIDAY, JULY 12, 2013
from 10:00am – 10:00pm
in LIBRARY PARK
For 23 years Kenosha has come together for this FREE one-day, alcohol-free family sporting event. Held in and around Library Park. This year we are very excited to welcome the Prairie State Cycling Series to Kenosha!
Of course we will still have the traditional favorites…the Festival of Food, Fun Fest for Kids and a wide variety of entertainment for all ages throughout the day and evening.
PRAIRIE STATE CYCLING SERIES RACES 9:50am – 8:00pm
INFORMATIONAL BOOTHS 10:00am – 5:00pm
LIVE ENTERTAINMENT 10:00am – 9:30pm
- Enjoy the sounds of the Test 1-2 Band at 1pm
- Magic Shows at 10:30am & 3:00pm
- Then jam with the Sheryl & Tom Duet and Friends at 3:30pm
7pm concert on Library Steps with WEIRD SCIENCE
MCDONALDS BIG WHEEL CHALLENGE @ 5:50pm
Download Registration Form
FUN FEST FOR KIDS
- Midway Carnival Games
- Helmet Give-Away, Brought to you by: Habush Habush & Rottier and Safety Officer Walsh. Begins at 10am
- Amusement & Interactive Rides: Bounce Houses &amp;amp; Slides, Obstacle Courses, Wrecking Ball Challenge, Extreme Rock Climb &amp;amp; More!
- Purchase a wrist band for unlimited fun! Pre-sale $15 / Day of $20. Please note midway carnival game tickets sold separately.
FESTIVAL OF FOOD
Enjoy yummy creations from…
On Your Way Café: Deli Sandwiches &amp;amp; Wraps, Salads, Yogurt Parfaits Smoothies
Kenosha YMCA: Bottled Water, Soda (Pepsi products), Roasted Corn & Popcorn
Famous Dave’s: Rib Tips, Corn Bread Muffins, Pork Sandwich & St. Louis Ribs
tg’s: Hot Beef Sliders, Kahlua Pig Sliders, Pasta Salad & Whoopie Pies
Tres Flores Funnel Cakes: Funnel Cakes (Red Velvet, Regular & Sundaes) & Lemonade
Perry’s: Hot Dogs, Brat, Burgers, Italian Sausage, Italian Beef, Combo Beef & Sausage
Valeo’s Pizza: Pizza Slice, Baked Cheesy Bread & Gelato
- Mrs. Frosty: Banana Splits, Ice Cream: Regular & Waffle Cones, Shakes, Cotton Candy, Sundaes & Floats
- Midway Gourmet: Fried Oreos, Fried Snickers, Mini Corn Doggies, Jalapeno Chicken Nuggets, Fried Pickles, Fried Mac & Cheese
VOLUNTEER AT FOOD FOLKS & SPOKES
We have a great need for volunteers for this event, and YOU can help meet a NEED in the community by coming alongside us and providing helping hands to an event that supports families in our community. Contact us at 262.654.9622 ext. 235 to sign-up today! All volunteers will receive a t-shirt & 2-week YMCA pass.
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!
Absolute Chiropractic + Wellness
Bedogne Chiropractic Clinic
Chiropractic Associates of Kenosha, SC
First American Bank
Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy
TDS Telecommunications Corp.