2-year-old children are at an age during which their awareness and curiosity of the surrounding world lead them to develop motor skills, communication skills and a greater interest in creative play and social interaction. Such age-appropriate milestones with the foundation of Social Emotional Development form the basis of our Twos program which is specifically geared toward 2-year-old children. Thematic units and carefully-planned activities incorporate sensory experiences, exploration, music, art, and language curiosity. We are a state-licensed facility with a commitment to providing the highest quality care at each developmental stage. Our mission and core values of honesty, responsibility, respect and caring will leave you feeling secure knowing your child is in an inclusive, positive and nurturing environment. Come visit us today!
Our programs offer:
- Year-round, full-day program, Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Certified Teachers
- Nutritionally sound breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks; under CACFP & HEPA guidelines
- Good health practices through daily exercise and activity, including…
- Gym/Outdoor Time for all ages
- Visits to local sites and area businesses
- Socialization readiness skills such as letter, shape and number recognition using Creative Curriculum.
- Students learn diversity appreciation through multicultural activities, drama, dance and community service projects.
- Full / Half Day and Member Rates available…
Click here to be redirected to the online registration site. Enrollments are accepted during program hours. Children may begin attending within 2 business days (Mon-Fri), providing space available and all ENROLLMENT FORMS are complete.
NOW ENROLLING KUSD 4K
at the YMCA
REMEMBER…. We also offer wrap around care at our school locations!
4K at the YMCA…. Register for 4K (at the Y) & wrap around care and receive a FREE Youth Y Membership AND a 10% discount on wrap around care. Please contact Lisa Eckardt, Youth & Family Assistant @ 262.654.9622 ext. 236, or Rachel Mall, Youth & Family Director at ext. 238 for more information or with any questions.