Watch as your child grows and becomes prepared to enter Kindergarten! We are a state-licensed facility with a commitment to providing the highest quality care at each developmental stage. Our mission and core values of honesty, responsibility, respect and caring will leave you feeling secure knowing your child is in an inclusive, positive and nurturing environment. Come visit us today!
Our Program Includes:
- Certified Teachers
- Year-round, full-day program, Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Socialization readiness skills such as letter, shape and number recognition using Creative Curriculum
- Students learn diversity appreciation through multicultural activities, drama, dance and community service projects Certified Lead Teachers
- Nutritionally sound breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks; under CACFP & HEPA guidelines
- Good health practices through daily exercise and activity, including…
- Free swim lessons on Thursdays from 9:15-10:15am
- Gym/Outdoor time
- Visits to local sites and area businesses
- Full / Half Day and Member Rates available
Click here to be redirected to the online registration site. Enrollments are accepted during program hours. Children may begin attending within 2 business days (Mon-Fri), providing space available and all ENROLLMENT FORMS are complete.
NOW ENROLLING KUSD 4K
at the YMCA
REMEMBER…. We also offer wrap around care at our school locations!
4K at the YMCA…. Register for 4K (at the Y) & wrap around care and receive a FREE Youth Y Membership AND a 10% discount on wrap around care. Please contact Lisa Eckardt, Youth & Family Assistant @ 262.654.9622 ext. 236, or Rachel Mall, Youth & Family Director at ext. 238 for more information or with any questions.